We use third party cookies to improve our services by analyzing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing, consider you accept it.
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
For more information about these technologies and how they work, you can go to sites like allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies using this website?
- Analysis Cookies: This cookies, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of how users use the service offered. We examine your surfing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services to you.
By using this site, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above. You can object to such treatment from Google Analytics by installing and using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, downloadable from here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- 1. Open the browser, click „Tools“ on the top and select the tab „options“.
- 2. Check the tab „Privacy“ and check the security level
- 3. If Internet settings are not „media“ will be blocking cookies.
1.Open the browser, click „Tools“ on the top and select the tab „options“.
2. In „Options“, click „Privacy“.
3. Check „enable cookie management.“
1.Open the browser, click „Tools“ on the top and select „options“.
2. Select the Privacy icon.
3. Click on cookies, and check „allow installation of cookies“.
1. Open the browser, click „Tools“ on the top and select the tab „options“.
2. Click on the tab „Security“ and check the „Block access of third party cookies“ is checked or not.
3. Click on „Save“.
If you have a Mac and want to allow access cookies on your computer:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Enter „Explorer“ and select „Preferences“ in the navigation bar.
2. Scroll down until you see „Cookies“ below received files.
3. Check „Do not ask again“.
Safari on OSX
1. Enter Safari and select „Preferences“ in the navigation bar.
2. Click on the tab „Security“ and check „accept cookies“
3. Select the option: „Only from the current site“
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Enter „Mozilla“ or „Netscape“ and on the top of your browser, check the option for „Preferences“
2. Scroll down until you see „Cookies“ under „Privacy and Security“.
3.Check the „Allow cookies access only from the actual site“
1. Enter „Opera“ and select „Menu“ and „Settings“ in the navigation bar.
2. Select „Preferences“ and click on the tab „Advanced“.
3. Check „Accept Cookies“